Polishing Peel Skin Refinisher (Microdermabrasion)
$ 79.50 NZD
This product is currently sold out.
PROFESSIONAL MICRODERMABRASION IN A BOTTLE
Achieving that celebrity glow can take REAL effort.
With a dozen options including chemical peels, diamond peel, glycolic peel, micro-needling, laser resurfacing, and much more, having that natural-looking glow is definitely achievable.
But not only can it take real effort to achieve, maintaining it can cost a serious amount of money too, with each treatment priced between $100 to $2,200. A strong threshold for pain is also required for some of them.
Well, for most of us who aren't fans of painful treatments, there's a more convenient solution. And an affordable one at that.
Introducing, the Polishing Peel Skin Refinisher. This product resurfaces and polishes skin to immediately deliver fresh, glowing complexion benefits that are clinically proven to be equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion treatment.
All you need to do is apply evenly on the face, let it sit for 30 seconds to 1 minute, gently rub off, and rinse! ZERO pain.
Aaahh, that satisfying feeling of seeing dead skin get taken away.
Polishing Peel features pumpkin enzymes to resurface, soften, and polish the skin and bentonite clay to remove dull skin cells and toxins. All that makes it a safer alternative to chemical peels. And with a price tag under $80, it makes for a convenient alternative too.
Treat yourself to a lush professional microdermabrasion from home and bid those blemishes, stubborn spots, and rough or uneven skin goodbye.
- Apply an even, visible layer to your clean, dry face and neck.
- Let stand for approximately one to two minutes-or until product firms (do not allow product to dry completely).
- Periodically test firmness, and begin removing areas that set up first.
- Using your fingertips, gently massage face and neck in a circular motion to work Polishing Peel into large particles that carry away dulling dead skin cells from the skin's surface.
- If product becomes too dry, spray lightly with NaPCA Moisture Mist (do not over moisten).
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow with the Nu Skin toner and moisturiser of your choice.
- For best results, use three times the first week and twice a week thereafter to maintain a polished appearance.