Moisture Restore Intense NIGHT CREAM (Normal, Dry)
$ 66.00 NZD
This product is currently sold out.
A luxuriously rich, intense moisturiser - perfect for dry or mature skin. Featuring nourishing pistachio oil, soothing aloe vera, and free radical-fighting vitamin E to help fortify and condition skin prone to extreme dryness, this concentrated cream leaves skin soft and supple.
- Excellent for dry skin types as a daily moisturiser or an intense moisturiser for nighttime use.
- Helps defend against the drying effects of the environment.
- Skin-soothing properties provide relief for dry or sensitive skin.
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
Smooth lightly in an upward-outward motion over face and neck. Moisture Restore Intense Moisturiser is ideal for dry skin or for intense nighttime moisturising.
- Aloe barbadensis - moisturises and conditions the skin.
- Pomegranate sterols - capable of holding double their weight in water providing excellent hydration potential.
- Urea - provides exceptional moisturising properties to the skin.
- Pistachio nut oil (Pistacia vera) - an effective emollient that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Sodium PCA - acts as a humectant to maintain an optimal moisture level in the skin; a blend of natural moisturising factors provides optimum delivery of essential amino acids to the skin.
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) - an excellent antioxidant that defends against free radicals and the harmful effects of the environment.
Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Urea, Sodium Behenoyl Lactylate, Glycerin, Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-10, Punica Granatum Sterols, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Lysine, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Sorbitol, Betaine, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.